It’s not easy being a mother. If it were easy, fathers would do it. ~From the television show The Golden Girls
With Mother's Day quickly approaching, its time to start looking for the perfect gift for the special ladies in your life (Mother, Wife, Sister, Grandmother). By all means, if you are feeling ambitious trying a do-it-yourself (DIY) project is a fine way to go. But if you are like me, your days are busy + go by fast + DIY projects are a "NO WAY, JOSE".
I put together a simple + elegant gift guide so you don't have to stress. From one mom to another!
The great thing is they are ALL found on Amazon for quick click + 2 day ship with Prime (seriously. amazing.) If you don't have Prime no big deal you can sign up for a 30-day trial here. TOTALLY WORTH IT!
10 Mother's Day Gifts Under $50
1. S'well Bottle - I don't know about you, but I carry a water bottle with me everywhere I go. I find it very important to be able to throw it in a bag or backpack without it leaking everywhere and this is perfect for just that. These beautiful bottles are vaccum insulated + come in so many fun designs!
2. Mommin' Ain't Easy t-shirt - I love a good comfy shirt to pair with jeans + button down. I especially love shirts that speak my life. I currently wear ones that says "hello coffee" and "mama bird" so this would be a great addition to an casual #ootd (outfit of the day). There are several great designs in this shop!
3. Portable External Battery - Whether its my iPhone or iPad, its always dying at the most inconvenient times. Its super handy to have external battery in the purse for those emergencies. I use my phone for pretty much everything at this moment which means the battery is going to go FAST. I was at Disney World with my family this last January + because we were using our phones for pictures, maps, ride passes, etc...it was dead before noon. We were so thankful to have a external battery to plug into while we were at the park.
4. Gold Slate Coasters - I'm so glad that gold is still in! I absolutely love it! I am also super excited that Amazon now has a handmade section where you can shop from local makers. I stumbled upon these coasters in the section and thought, yes!, these are stunning + i'm supporting a small shop!
5. Kate Spade Pendant Necklace - I absolutely love the simplicity of this necklace. I don't always have time to pick out jewelry, but this will go with anything. I also love the sweet little reminder on that back "one in a million". Can't go wrong with this pendant!
6. Rifle Paper Co. Journal - I'm always writing down lists, things the kids say, feelings, new blog post ideas, randoms, etc... I always have a journal on me for those moments. I burn through my journals so fast so I always love getting new ones + Rifle Paper Co. has been one of my favorite place to pick up beautiful floral designs.
7. Lorac Pro Palette - The hunt for a great make-up palettes is always on going. But this palette is a great mix of neutrals for day or evening wear and can be worm wet or dry.
8. Terrarium Planter - I won't lie. I kill most plants, but little succulents are one of the few I can revive back to life. This is a beautiful way to display succulents, moss, airplants, even candles. The modern geometric design is beautiful + elegant for any space. If you are feeling ambitious, go and pick out some beautiful plants with the kids so they each can take pride in being apart of creating the gift.
9. Dead Sea Mud Mask - When I went to Israel a couple years back I grabbed two big tubs of a dead sea mud mask + I could not get enough of it. This is not the same one but has amazing reviews at a great price!
10. Moroccan Market Basket with Straps - Once the farmer's markets are open I am there every week picking up my produce + extra yummy goodies. This is the perfect sturdy little grab-n-go basket for carrying produce or if you are just heading to the park for a picnic.
I even found a couple beautiful Mother's Day cards!
I hope you enjoyed these trendy finds for Mother's Day!