You control your future, your destiny. What you think about comes about. By recording your dreams and goals on paper, you set in motion the process of becoming the person you most want to be. -Mark Victor Hanson
Anyone else feel like the last 3 months have flown by way too fast? I honestly have no idea how it got to be December already. I thought by this point I would be better about writing out my monthly goals, but I guess not. I tend to think about them, but not write them down + instead of pushing myself harder each month I find myself with no focus. I’m still pushing myself, but just not in the areas that I want to grow. So here it goes to me trying to be a better goal setter.
- Find 2-3 NEW people to sit down + connect with.
- Work on at LEAST one small business spotlight post this month. Ideally, I would love to do more, but being that it's December. That's just not realistic.
- Exercise more – I need to be pushing myself to do some sort of exercise 3 times a week (home workout, the Y, yoga, go for a run, something...)
- Figure out how to use RewardStyle + LIKEtoKNOW.it so that I can integrate it into my blog + Instagram. WHOOP! Yes, I was accepted by RewardStyle + YES I’m sooooo excited about it!
- Create Blog content more than 2 days in advance. Guilty. I don’t know what my issue is, but actually sitting down and getting content started + finished ahead of when I want to post is SO difficult for me. One area of my blog that I would REALLY like to work on. Mostly likely you will see this one on my New Year Resolution. (which by the way, would you like to see my list BEFORE the new year or IN the new year?)
- Last one, read ONE book this month. This is just never a priority to me. Only kind of reading I do the music lyrics to a new favorite song. No lie. So, if you have any good recommendations for books that have recently come out. Please send them my way! PLEASE!
Alright! Here goes nothing! Cheers to a great month!
Also, I thought I would share a couple pictures from a quick 30min sesh I had with with my girl Kelsey Ramirez. So please feel free to scroll a little more to check out this gorgeous lady! She has been such a blessing to get to know this last month. She radiate Jesus + speaks truth on her Instagram. She pours out encouragement + love to everyone she meets. I love that IG has connected me with beautiful people like her in my life. enjoy!